2005-11-04

I am going to die...

This week has been madness...
After not sleeping last weekend, I had my lessons at Oji on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday was the ALT mid-year conference (which was actually surprisingly informative for the most part... Did you know that all Toyota cars start with the letter "C"? And that Ichiro became a star MLB player because he stood on a box? I learned so much ^_^). Thursday I was recovering from Andy and Mamie's wine party and then yesterday I had 5 classes and a ton of speeches to correct... Went to a friend's house for my cooking lesson after school. I learned how to make okonomiyaki finally. There's another Japanese dish I'll be taking home with me. I didn't get home until 9:00... at which point I had to do my laundry because tonight is the Halloween party... But instead of sleeping until 2PM, I have a full day at work because it's Open Campus and I have demonstration classes for the junior high students.
So after school, I have to go home, get ready for tonight, go to Nara City, hand out flyers with the rest of AJET--in my X-rated costume nonetheless (thanks for telling the whole world Aaron...), decorate Neverland with awesome Halloween stuff (thank you Daddy)... Stress out all night because for some reason, I feel like if this party fails, it's all my fault... Then I go home at 6:00AM, try and sleep until 13:00 and then go to the Moritanis to teach French... I'm surprised my brain hasn't shut down yet...
I'm not complaining though... to be honest, having stuff to do beats staying at home staring at my ceiling any day...

And by the way, the Loop Line party last weekend made the news in Japan... it seems we caused such a disruption that we warrented being on the news... the locals were not too pleased with our pagan holiday celebrations... apparently the trains being delayed for 8 minutes due to 500 drunk gaijin is a bad thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home