2005-10-17

Day #2 of forced confinement

Well, I don't know what the sleeping pills are supposed to do but I used them last night. Fell asleep no problem but I still kept waking up. Not every hour granted but still... And then when I woke up, I was disoriented and dizzy. Maybe tonight I'll try sleeping with no medication. I want to say that I feel better, but I really don't...

As predicted, the Moritanis came to visit again this morning with orange juice, CC lemon and vitamin powder. And some chicken soup: the cure-all, even in Japan, apparently. Anyone who complains about how Japanese people treat foreigners should be told off... I have received nothing but kindness in this country. Yes I get the constant staring on the train, which is very annoying, granted... but people here are SO nice. In fact, as a general rule, I've run into more closed-minded, loud-mouthed foreigners than I have closed-minded, loud-mouthed Japanese people.

I'm going to get out of my house today. Going to my Japanese lesson, even though the doctor said that I need to stay in bed. I can't stay in bed. I'm going insane. I need to get out and walk or something... I've already cleaned my apartment. It felt nice to throw away some of my accumulated crap. I think maybe I'll go buy some flowers for my vase. It's been looking lonely.

2 Comments:

At 16:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo! Hohoho, I shall harrass you from now on. Yay verily!

 
At 02:17, Blogger Samantha said...

Is that who I think it is Gomezu-sensei... Nice to see you're alive and still kicking ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home