2005-10-25

Shaking my Sillies Out

Sadly, today was my last day at elementary school until December (T_T)... Had a fabulous time these last few days and I'll be looking forward to going back. I really hope they don't take away my one little joy. Another ALT will be visiting that school too and I'm afraid I'll lose that happy time too... and now that I know what its like, I don't want to go back.
Back to Kashiba tomorrow... I even have classes tomorrow... the difference is going to be extra pronounced. I still have to finish correcting exams. Blech!

In other news, the Daiei in Takada closed... My 6-floor, wonderful Daiei... My 100 yen store... the grocery store where I bought cheese and everything for my house... GONE! I hopped of the train to make a pit stop for some cleaning products and when I get there, it's gone! Bankrupt! AHHHHHHH... Amanda and I had such good times there... purikura, UFO catchers.... all the money we wasted was for naught... I was shellshocked... it was like losing my best friend! Sadness... Moment of silence for my dearly departed department store... I will miss you.

2 Comments:

At 19:24, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's closed. That sacriledge! That place was awesome, and now Jen won't know what it was like. Yes we shall take a moment to remember.

 
At 16:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*tear*
Is nothing sacred?
I must compose a dirge for Daiei...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home