2005-10-26

The Diary of Pippy Longstocking

Here's why I love my ESS Club...
I decided to teach my students how to play Crazy Eights today, so I explained the rules, told them all the special cards and we started playing. Akane, one of the 2nd years, would keep putting down eights and the other girls would say "sukina maaku wa?" (which suit do you like) and Akane would always say "Haato" (hearts) and then we'd continue playing with hearts. About 3 games in, Kuniko (a 1st year) decided to help Akane out because Akane still seemed like she didn't understand what was going on. Finally, Akane puts down an 8 and Kuniko says "sukina maaku wa?" and Akane says "Hearts". Kuniko says: "But you don't have any hearts!" Akane thought that she was supposed to pick her favorite suit... not the one that would help her get rid of her cards... ^_^

After about an hour of playing cards, I took out my hair clip to rearrange th mop on my head and all the girls stopped and looked. My hair is quite long and no one at school really knows this because it's always up. However, at the sight of my hair, the girls looked all excited and started playing with my hair, asking me what shampoo I use and what hair products and such and such... (I don't use any because I can't be bothered really)... Next thing I know, all the girls are crowding around me asking my cup size and if I use a pencil to draw in my eyebrows... They seemed to be fascinated with both topics, the eyebrow thing especially... I felt like I was at a slumber party or something... By the end of the interrogation, I had 2 french braids in my hair and the girls were saying "Wakai, Wakai!" which means "Young"... And sure enough, I saw myself in the mirror and I looked about 12 years old (as if I don't look young enough already)... Then they dragged me into the teacher's room and started showing me off... Kawaii Samansa! I kept hearing...
If it sounds like I'm complaining... I'm not... I love the attention! ^_^

edit: I deleted the picture of me sporting the braids because I realized that I looked kinda dumb.

2 Comments:

At 16:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pippi longstocking...
I really need to get blogger or something.

 
At 21:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, pig tails and cup sizes, alls I know is them pig tails are a good thing to hold onto when the pole is getting smoked. and cups, who needs cups when those bad boys can rome free and bounce in unison.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home