2005-10-16

Not that strong...

So it's Monday morning and I should be at work but I'm not... My body gave up on me this morning. I woke up at 6:30, stood up and got hit by a wave of dizziness and nausea. Hooray! I was supposed to go to Oji today so I searched frantically for the number of my supervisor there... couldn't find it. Then I searched frantically for the number of my supervisor at Kashiba.... couldn't find that either. The only number that I found was Matsui Sensei's number... and like the wonderful person that she is, she told the right people and then came to get me to take me to the hospital.
I've caused so much strain on my body these past two weeks that it just decided to tell me that enough is enough. No sleep will probably do that to you... I guess my body isn't as strong as my mind... So I've been forcefully confined to my claustrophobic apartment... which is the exact thing I have been trying to avoid... Great. October can burn in hell...
Edit 1: I take that back... apparently my mind isn't that strong either
Edit 2: The rain is winning 8 to 6...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home