2005-10-13

Dreams...

Yesterday was Takatori Thursday and once again I had a fun time. A couple of drinks with friends, dinner and a movie is always a nice way to spend an evening. We watched "Galaxy Quest", a movie which I'd never seen before, but clearly remember laughing at the preview when the little aliens see Tim Allen (fearless commander) and say "What is it? I don't know. Let's hit it with a rock!".
Anyway, for those of you who haven't seen it, it's a spoof of Star Trek, which is fitting considering my post yesterday... In the movie, not to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it, the Galaxy Quest crew is supposed to save the last of a dying race of aliens... blah blah blah, science fiction movie...

[I had an entire tirade written after that first paragraph but decided against posting it... so there was a point to this... but posting it probably would have meant starting an Internet feud and that is the LAST thing I want to do... I need to be more careful about what I write...]

Thanks E&C... The movie was funny. THE END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home