2006-03-22

Can't get enough of it

Well OK. I will be honest and admit that I have a problem. A celebrity gossip problem. It's easy to say that tabloids are trash and we really shouldn't care what celebs are doing... but dagnabbit, it's fun to laugh at others. Especially people who are richer than me and still wear sweatpants... You could probably buy an island with all the money these people have but they insist on purchasing designer sweats for hundreds of dollars.... There is nothing wrong with sweats... Seriously, I love them and I used to wear them to school but I was a POOR STUDENT. Now that I actually have a job, the only time I have sweats on is when I'm about to go to sleep. Oh Japan... thank you for showing me what my father has been telling me for years...
Now I've totally gone off the point of this post. I just wanted to say that I reorganized my links and that I have a new section devoted to celebrity gossip. Who needs grocery store tabloids when you can get the stuff for free?!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home