2006-02-23

Winding down

Well it's Thursday... the week has gone by pretty quickly considering... Tokyo would have been better but I guess it's OK. I mean, I cleaned my apartment, went to the gym, caught up on my work at school, got presents (yes... I said presents... Fujioka-sensei--the school nurse--and Miwako--my Japanese teacher--gave me presents for passing my Japanese test! I never got stuff for doing well on my tests before... I wasn't one of those kids who got a new car because I graduated from high school... although I grew up next to them).
Another school year has finished at Kashiba. Had my last class with this group of first years this morning. We're still doing the presentations of "Stand by Me"... It was garbage... but after watching 16 classes present, I wasn't in the mood to be generous. They got what the deserved. They've had 3 weeks to learn 5 sentences or less... And most of them couldn't even do that. When I was a high school student, I had to learn poems in a week... Japan will never be the power it once was if it doesn't change it's English education system... 6 months left...
My sister is coming to visit next month. I'm excited. I love having guests... even though I live in a closet. At least it's easy to clean.
My inspiration has been dwindling lately... I haven't actually posted anything interesting in weeks... I wonder what's wrong with me...

1 Comments:

At 19:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Yay for cleavage and the JPLT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home