2006-01-24

A change in the wind...

Well Mister Moore, Canada elected Harper as their Prime Minister. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. See what happens when we're told what to do. Harper didn't get a majority government though, so he's going to have to cooperate with everyone in order to get legislation passed. So maybe this is for the best.
In my news, January is #$%@^!* COLD. And thanks to the non-insulation of Japanese apartments, the temperature indoors can hover around freezing. I'm sleeping under 2 duvets and in fleece PJs. Getting out of bed in the mornings is torture... more than usual. And at Oji, even though I love the school... I hate that I have to go outdoors just to go to the women's toilet... I have to leave the heated teacher's room, run across to the building next door to the toilet... It's not pleasant, let me tell you...
Speaking of unpleasantness... I will leave you with this little gem. I wonder how much my petrified vomit would bring in...

2 Comments:

At 15:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo. Remember me? I was... uh... hibernating. How goes it?

 
At 22:35, Blogger Bigger Drummer Boy said...

man, i really don't understand that little story. how can vomit smell good? just smelling vomit makes you vomit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home