2006-01-15

Monday Morning Head Brigade

I'm back in Oji today after a weekend that went by way too quickly. Things seem to be going back to normal here in Japan. My Okinawa vacation seems to be quickly fading into the backround. I don't actually have very much to say, to be honest. This weekend was interesting but relatively uneventful: taught French, slept, Osaka all-nighter, slept, made dinner, talked to parents, slept...
I start teaching this week... This term is really short though so I only have 3 lessons to teach at Kashiba and 2 lessons with the Oji 3rd years. I'm told that starting in February, I'll be teaching the Oji 1st years but that may be a myth. We'll see.
In other news, I started on my Okinawa diet again. New Year's Resolution to stop eating conbini food and to go to the gym... probably starting the second bit of that tonight.
OK. Going to stop boring you with my life. Just before I go, I would just like to know who reads my blog... I don't really want to keep posting for nobody. So if you're out there, post a comment or something... I missed de-lurking week last week but better late than never, right?

2 Comments:

At 20:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did someone call about a pearl necklace?

 
At 23:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Sam! Glad you hear you made it back home in one piece. Loved your piece on Okinawa. Quite a breathtaking place, eh? I got a ton of nenkyu to burn so I might head down there myself in March... All right, back to studying Japanese. Later!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home