2005-12-21

The Life of a Sheep

It's 3:21PM and I'm just about ready to explode. I hate sitting at school with nothing to do... especially while everyone is talking about going on vacation... I still have to wait 4 days... And to make matters worse, according to weather.com, the forecast in Okinawa isn't looking too hot. BOOHOO!!!
In other pretend news... I'm enjoying my new iPod very much. I can't stop playing with it. I've already uploaded close to 1000 songs and 500 pictures. It's lots of fun being a sheep... a sheep with a shiny new toy to play with. I still haven't figured out how to upload videos onto it, though. Adrian suggested I read the instructions... now who would do a silly thing like that (*_*)
I've decided that Mastercard is no longer the credit card company for me. A recent run-in with the difficulties of having a foreign credit card in Japan has convinced me that "for everything else there's Mastercard" only applies at home and that maybe VISA really is where "I want to be". But whatever... problem fixed and I now have a functioning credit card... Time to go shopping for iPod accessories!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home