2005-12-22

Not in my wildest dreams...

You are not going to believe this... I never though that it would but it's finally happened... Japan has turned me into a.... a.... GASP!.... A GIRL!!!! Noooooooooooooooooooooooo [a la Darth Vader in Revenge of the Sith]
I can't help it. Japanese women are just so darn classy. I'm so jealous. It helps that Japanese women can wear anything (kind of like my Mom and my brother... unfortunately I was blessed with the fat gene)... They could probably walk around in garbage bags and still look fantastic (they would of course be D&G or Louis Vuitton garbage bags... but I digress)
Yes, I'm from Montreal. Yes, Montreal is probably the classiest city in Canada (yes Julian, it's certainly classier than Toronto)... But I could never really afford to be classy. I was a student with a part-time job at the Sweatpant Depot. I was also fat. But now things are different. I have a good job and I am, well, still fat but less so. And thanks to Helen Davisson, I have learned the secret to negotiating knee-high boots around my giant judoka legs. My life (and wardrobe) has forever been changed. And and and... shoes in Japan actually fit me properly. Nice shoes back home are always too narrow. Japan is SHOE HEAVEN (for people with small feet). I am stocking up here and then throwing away all my old shoes when I get home... sorry shoes... we've had some good times but it's time for me to move on. So in the last week, I have bought one pair of black knee-high boots, 2 high-heeled pumps, a new pair of jeans and 2 new skirts (and a lot of fleece... fleece will always be my friend)...
Hmmmm.... come to think of it... I need to stop spending money...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home