2005-12-27

100th Post

OK. So this is my 100th post on my blog. Should be something special, no? Well how's this for special: I'm posting from my minshuku in Okinawa (Ishigaki). Yes indeedy. I'm on vacation which is why I haven't posted in a little bit. Things are going well. Done everything that we were supposed to do so far. The weather could be better. It's been mostly cloudy but at least it's warm. It's above 20C which is way better than what I left behind in Nara.
I'll keep the post short because I'm using the communal internet at the minshuku but I just wanted to tell everyone that I was alive. No tsunamis, no earthquakes, no typhoons and no volcanoes erupting.
MERRY CHRISTMAS a little bit late and Happy New Year if I don't post again before then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home