2005-10-09

SSDD

It's raining again... It's basically been raining every day since Tuesday. I have no idea what's up with the weather. I don't remember it being this rainy last year but then again, October was my crappy month last year too. Ah... culture shock... how I hated last October... This one hasn't started off in the best of ways either.
I've been keeping busy though. Went to Costco Japan for the first time. OMG! It was so weird... It was like stepping into a different world... well actually it was like going home. Real bread, real muffins, Ruffles, Tootsie pops, Dr. Pepper, root beer... It was like taking a transporter back home. I bought 20,000 yen worth of stuff.... Oops... Well at least I don't have to do the groceries for the next 3 months...
It's a holiday Monday today. Raining. I'm missing turkey and stuffing and yummy yummy thanksgiving cooking. HOWEVER, this year's thanksgiving will be WAY better than last year. I'm meeting up with friends to play cricket and go to onsen... although I doubt we'll be doing the cricket part... since it's raining and all. Last year I was all alone and for dinner I had a lovely dinner of crackers... I guess that's an improvement... Still feeling like a truck ran over my head though. YAY October!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home