2005-10-10

Still Raining....

Man this sucks... I don't know how people in Seattle and Vancouver do it... It's only been raining for a week and I'm already ready to chuck something at the sky. I need sunshine! I need blue skies and happiness! I don't know how much more rain I can take before I have a mental breakdown. I've been good this past week. Surprisingly good. I've been keeping myself so busy that the only time I have to think about the pain is just before bed. And by that time I'm usually to tired to do too much thinking. Haven't had a relapse or anything. I don't know how much longer I can last though. I can feel the lump in the back of my throat growing and growing with each additional raindrop that falls from the sky... And I may just be about to burst. We'll see though...
Maybe I shouldn't wear my heart on my sleeve. Maybe I should learn to keep my thoughts and feelings to myself... But it's hard. I've never been like that. Maybe that's why I'd make a crappy lawyer. Another thing I learned in Japan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home