2005-10-12

Sunny Days Sweeping the Clouds Away...

It's amazing how a little bit of sunshine (and good friends) can change one's outlook on life. Today was a good day. I had no classes so I decided to relax and take it easy. I spent the morning chatting with my friends and the afternoon reading "Angels and Demons" (good book and so what if I'm a sheep. Good reading is good reading...)
The thing that made my day though... at the same time probably making me look like a complete idiot in the teacher's room because I was laughing so hard... was when two hot guys starting arguing over me...

The real names have been omitted to protect the people involved but the conversation went something like this:
WT
: Have you seen the hot Samantha picture?
TS: Yeah I know. tsss it's hot
WT: I've spent hours staring at those lovely... I mean her lovely smile.
TS: Hey watch it! she's still my girlfriend and first love.
WT: True as it may be, you've been more absent from her world than I've been (and I'm pretty absent)... I think she's mine by default...
[...change of subject for a bit then back to arguing about me ^_^]
TS: He can argue all he wants... I have precedence
WT: She's mine! I saw her last!
TS: I had lunch with her the week she left...
WT: Besides... you're too tall for her
TS: You're too built
[...end conversation]

What would I do without you guys... Too bad you are two of my oldest and dearest friends ;) You've both been awesome this last week... really... Keep the compliments coming! Argue as much as you want. God knows these days I need to feel like I'm worth fighting for... (even if it's just pretend fighting ^_^)

The pic in question:
Bring on the sunshine!!!

2 Comments:

At 19:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to break it to you boys, but she's mine..

 
At 22:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Peaks and valleys of Japan are mere hills compared to those mountainous golden orbs of pleasure. Why am i thinking about jugs of milk now? Regardless, I'll take two. Pass the vodka redbull, it's gonna be a long and bouncy night, hold on..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home