2005-09-29

Mmmmm.... Sleep

I got mad at that class again today... same one as 2 weeks ago. This time I actually flipped out though and I heard one girl say "Kowai"... Yes... You want scary, I'll show you scary... If you continue to piss me off I can indeed be scary. I honestly think this class is retarded. I mean they act like spoiled children... Getting the students to talk is usually like pulling teeth but this class is beyond help. It started off well because they all did their homework but then it deteriorated when I asked them to say "it's across from the hotel..."
All I ask is for a sign of life... is that so difficult?

Oh and I was checking out Japan: ....Mediocre Writing... although the blog desperately needs to be updated (hint, hint), I found this little gem in the comments. Apparently someone has been watching too many spy movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home