2005-09-28

My Christmas List...

So I'm ready... When my parents start asking me what I want for Christmas, I have an answer... I WANT AN iPOD. Yes, I know that I'm about 3 months early but I've decided that my frequent train rides to and from places have gone music-less for long enough.
The new iPod Nano came out this month, a very sleek looking toy, but I want the real thing. The big fat 40gig storage unit. I promise if you get me one, I won't be doing this. I don't have that much time on my hands... or money for that matter.

2 Comments:

At 23:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sleek looking usually means crap. Do some reasearch honey..
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/09/27/ipod_nano_more_scratching/
I hate the be going against the new-trends (ok, I love to do that..) but someone's gotta talk some sense into you..
Yes, it's true that Microsoft is the devil.. but never forget that Mac (and the iPod) is worse!!!
V!

 
At 00:49, Blogger Samantha said...

Yeah yeah... I did my research... That's why I want the real thing and not the one that breaks after 3 weeks. Yay for Vicky! you made my day ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home