2006-06-20

Never Again!!!

So today, June 20th, goes down in history as the very last time I had to teach with the WGJTE. I am so sad, I could just collapse in fit of tears... really... I will miss him so much. I'll really miss the classes I teach with him though. They were good kids despite having such a lazy (oops) L-O-V-E-L-Y teacher.
Reality is starting to sink in. It's coming up to my last month in Japan. My empty moving cartons (they finally arrived after 4 days of waiting and irritation) are propped up against the wall in my hallway... looming over my kitchen alcove... reminding me that my time here is almost up. In less than 6 weeks I'll be back in Montreal. 38 days to be precise. In 38 days this chapter of my life is closing. It seems to have flown by. Unbelievable really. Although, Tokyo Orientation and the disastrous time I had seems to be almost a lifetime ago. I have 4 classes left to teach this week and then after that: FINISHED. Well with my Kashiba students. I'm still going to be doing elementary school visits until the very end. I have one tomorrow in Gojo (far), next Wednesday in Koriyama (not as far) and then again the Wednesday after next in Soni (!!!!) (REALLY REALLY FAR). But whatever, as you very well know, I love elementary school visits and I will go to the ends of the Earth to do them.
I'm going away this weekend. Going to party on the beach for 3 days. Looking forward to it except for the fact that it will probably rain. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

1 Comments:

At 02:43, Blogger BadAssVixen said...

Have fun on the beach and Ill see you on Monday! Sure gonna miss you next year! Things just wont be the same, *sniff sniff*.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home