2006-04-18

The new OC

OC as in Oral Communication. I finally started class this Monday and I guess it's going as expected. I've had 4 classes so far and 3 of them were with the WGJTE (World's Greatest JTE). Oh I love this man so much!!! The way he doesn't read my lesson plans, the way he sits at the empty chair in the class while I teach, the way he says 3 words in English and thinks that's team-teaching, the way he runs out of class the second the bell rings... Oh he's FANTASTIC!!! I'm so sad that I only have 4 classes with him. I think all 8 of my classes should be with him. Yeah!

But it's Wednesday today. My day of "rest". No classes. Time to catch up on my celebrity gossip. In the news today: Tom Cruise is gross... but hey, what else is new?

2 Comments:

At 08:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock! I am AWOL. I have been away so long it took me a second to remember what JTE stood for...argh!

Yes, Tom Cruise is nasty.

 
At 21:58, Blogger BadAssVixen said...

Sorry about your WGJTE... that really sucks. But hey, youre only here for 3 more months!! Not that long when you think about it, which is good for you, sad for those of us who are so fond of you!!

On another note, as disgusting as it sounds, placentas really are very nutritious and not only do mothers in nature eat them after their babies are born (animals), but so do some cultures in the world. A mother loses a lot of blood and uses up a lot of her reserves while shes pregnant. Studies have shown that the placenta does help the mother recover after shes given birth. And no, they dont eat them raw. Most people would just cook it. Honestly I think its really sad that our culture thinks its disgusting, because Im sure we could actually benefit from the practice. Yes, it does seem gross to me even though I try not to think of it that way. And no, I probably wont eat my own placenta either....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home