2005-11-28

Still Sick

Man... this blows... It's 5 days before the stupid JLPT and I'm still sick... meaning that the only thing that I can think about when I get home from work is crawling under my wonderful duvet and sleeping until the sun comes up again (because usually by the time I get home, the sun has already set)... needless to say, my studying is not going as planned. I have my Japanese lesson tonight so hopefully I can get some of my grammar issues sorted out before Sunday. I just need a 60%...
On the Okinawa front, things are progressing very slowly as well. I just haven't had the time to plan due to the JLPT consuming most of my thoughts these days. It's also the last week of classes before the December finals so it's a busy time at work too. Homework to finish correcting, speeches and skits to watch... It will all be over in just a few days though... and then I get rewarded with 4 days at Showa Shogakko (^_^) Gambarimasu.
Now it's time for more studying and hot chocolate.

3 Comments:

At 07:59, Blogger BadAssVixen said...

you know im actually quite envious of your busy schedule.. at least you have something to do!! im soooooo insanely bored! I sit there reading and writing my blog (which explains why theyre so insanely long) and contemplating how long toes can stay numb before they die and fall off... its terrible! i have 2.5 more weeks with NOTHING to do!! and due to the geniousness of my school they figure we dont need to turn on the heater before 4pm... today especially that was torture. at least it wasnt snowing though! have to look on the bright side!! thanks for the info about costco.. had i known that i would have bought more stuff. oh well live and learn!

 
At 08:03, Blogger BadAssVixen said...

by the way.. there are no pictures in your picture gallery! i was all excited to see what crazy adventures i was gonna see... and was terribly disappointed.... need to work on that!

 
At 07:55, Blogger Samantha said...

I don't have the patience to take care of 2 blogs... my picture gallery was created only so that I could give a URL to the awesome picture that became my background wallpaper... I post all my good pics on this blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home