2005-11-22

Maybe.... Just Maybe

Being home alone stinks. And it stinks worse when you're sick... However, my gimpiness gave me the opportunity to study Japanese. I just did a JLPT practice test, in full, with the time limits and everything, and I got a 71%... Ok so it's not great but it's a passing grade. I got a 62/100 in the vocabulary part, an 85/100 on the listening (!) and a 139/200 on the grammar (which would have been higher if not for the stupid honourifics... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... I can't express how much I hate that stuff...) for a grand total of 286/400. I need 240 to pass. So I have 2 more weeks to study and if I study hard enough, maybe I can get over 80%... but I'm not banking on it because I relied a lot on guesswork in the one I just did.
Here's hoping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home