2005-11-21

Sick Malade Can't Travaille...

Well my immune system is apparently not very strong... it's barely started getting cold and I'm already sick. Didn't take me long. Last year this time I was sick as well. However, last year, I had a lingering cold until January. Hopefully this year it won't last that long.
I'm at school, probably infecting everyone around me though... I wish I could have called in sick but unfortunately there is no such thing as sick leave in my contract unless I actually go to the doctor and get a prescription. Otherwise I have to take a vacation day. And my vacation days are precious.... I don't need drugs, people... I just need sleep.
Tomorrow is "Labour Thnksgiving Day" in Japan. Holiday. Hooray! If I'm not dying, I'll probably be going to Kyoto again to check out the Tetsugaku no Michi i.e. the Path of Philosophy. The autumn colours are supposed to be at their peak. I'll post pics again too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home