2005-09-26

The Party in Soni Mura

Well it's Monday afternoon and I just finished making a Jeopardy game that I apparently don't need. My week from hell ended quite nicely in some much needed stress relief (read in "drinking myself stupid"). Went up to Aaron's house in the mountains for a fantastic party. Drove there in the Devil's Death Machine (aka. Tom's 10-year-old Toyota Sprinter) thinking that we could shove it off a cliff somewhere but unfortunately the car seems to have a mind of it's own... And as payback for wanting to ditch it, I had to drive it all the way back to Haibara on a spare tire... 40 minutes up and down windy narrow mountain roads with 10 cars up my ass on a spare tire... I HATE DRIVING IN JAPAN!!!
The party was excellent and I really think that it was just what I needed to make up for my crappy week. Lots of drunken debauchery, including someone knocking Aaron's front door right off its hinges and a drunken kissing orgy in the driveway (imagine Spin the Bottle with no bottle)... Thanks Zack & Helen for getting the ball rolling... Man... Next time I take pictures.
Went to sleep in the Death Machine at 5AM... had a dream about Hillary Swank beating me with a handbag... woken up way too early by evil people... Then went to onsen to wash away the poison. Quite a lovely weekend until the drive home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home