2005-09-14

So this is what it feels like to melt...

Ok, I know I come from the land of eternal snow and one would think that I'd be happy to be living in a country that actually has a summer that lasts more that a month but OH MY GOD, I'm going to die...

I finally started teaching at Kashiba... but the difference between the 2 schools is like night and day. At Oji, the students are so loud and active. Anything I do, as long as they get the chance to get a "SAMANSA" stamp, they are climbing all over each other to answer questions. The boys are so loud that sometimes I think they can wake the dead... At Kashiba, on the other hand, they are like wet lettuce (thanks Sasha for that expression... I had a good laugh... although it probably sounds better if you say it with a British accent). They just sit there and stare at me blankly... They are so quiet that sometimes I think THEY ARE the dead...

I finally started taking Japanese lessons. I'm doing an hour a week in exchange for an hour of French conversation. I knew that my French would come it handy at some point...

And I heard a rumour that they are finally making a live action Nancy Drew movie! OMG!!! Can it really be true?!

1 Comments:

At 23:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like Totally For Sure..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home