2006-08-05

That's the end?

Well I'm back in Montreal. So much for "Lost in Japan" now. I guess this will be my almost last post. I plan on adding some pics of my last few days in Japan at some point but for now, I don't want to. Being back in Montreal is weird. Reverse culture shock is NOT a myth people...
The weather here is nice aside from the crazy thunderstorm we had that knocked out our power for 15 hours... No lights, no TV, no Internet, no A/C in 47 degree heat (with the Humidex--34 without)... Oh how fun! Right now the weather is fantastic though. Wish I could be out visiting temples.... but I'll save the "I miss Japan" for another day.
So that's it. I start school next week on the 14th. Going back to bar school will be interesting. My family will be playing host family to 2 Japanese students on the 12-13th and 2 different ones on the 19-20th. I'm really excited about that. I may blog about it. We'll see.
For now, I'm going to say Good Bye Japan. I miss you. We had our good times, we had our bad times. But I will never forget our time together. And though right now we are far apart, I will always love you and you will forevermore hold a special place in my heart. But don't despair... you haven't see the last of me because I'll be back... whether you like it or not.

3 Comments:

At 01:23, Blogger BadAssVixen said...

You know it doesnt have to be the end.. you could either change the name or just create another blog... like Lost in Bar School or whatever. Besides, I love reading your blogs and would like to continue to do so....hint hint! Anyway, nice to talk to you for so long today. Definitely wasnt bored like I usually am with nothing to do, so thanks!

 
At 21:53, Blogger Bigger Drummer Boy said...

Well if you love japan so much, why don't you marry it? Huh? Well what do you say to that? And what are you talking about no A/C in that weather? no matter what weather we have, there's no A/C in the house.

 
At 18:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I detect a subtext...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home