2006-02-20

I could have been in Tokyo

You know what sucks? Being told that you have 3 days off, making plans to go to Tokyo, and then having 2 of the 3 days taken away, that's what... GAH! Now instead of being in Tokyo, I am stuck at my desk with sore arms and nothing to do... The teacher's room is practically empty because most of the other teachers are correcting exams... Can I correct the exams? No, it's a mechnical score sheet... Can I help calculate the points? No, you can't speak Japanese... THEN WHAT IS THE POINT!?!?!?! Why tell me I have to come to work if I have nothing to do?! I helped some of the other teachers clean up the classrooms but seeing as that doesn't take all day... I was done in less than an hour. Oh, no.... I'm not bitter... Having days off taken away from you is certainly not cause for bitterness...
So now I have an entire day of killing time. I have a few papers to correct and an exam to make but all together, that should take a total of 3 hours... and if I do it all today, then I will have nothing to do the rest of the week...

I've finally started watching Lost and it is the greatest show! Now I know what everyone is talking about. And TV on DVD rocks! Who needs cable?! No waiting, no commercials... I started watching Saturday night and I'm already on disk 5 of 6... But I need to be ready with Season 2 before I watch disk 6 (Angie, hint hint) or else I am told, there will be much frustration.
In other news... wait... there is no other news. Because nothing is happening. Because I was supposed to go to Tokyo. Yay me.

1 Comments:

At 17:04, Blogger BadAssVixen said...

welcome to my world!!! im in the same boat with absolutely NOTHING to do!! sucks doesnt it? I have about a month and a half of this before I start classes. i dont even really need to prepare for my next class seeing as its only my self-intro...grrrrr.... btw, YES we DO have the second season all on DVD if you want to borrow it, or if you want you can buy them for about 100 yen a piece. the season is up to episode 15 this week!!!! let me know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home