2005-11-16

Bye Bye Backache!

It's getting cold here... My fleece shirts and my gorilla slippers have become my new best friends. It's probably not as cold as in Montreal but I swear that it's warmer outside the school than inside.

I had craptastic classes yesterday, cementing my position on returning home next summer. I had considered staying an extra year after my excellent weekend but on Wednesday I realized that I don't like my job enough to stay. I do indeed enjoy it most of the time but I doubt I could handle another year. I just don't feel like I'm making enough of a difference. I seem to have lost interested in teaching those who aren't interested in learning and I don't know if that's the way to go about it. The other teachers say yes but I just don't think it should be that way... Am I wrong? Am I just discouraging myself for nothing? Is there a such thing as caring too much?

I got a new mattress yesterday from the Moritanis. What a difference it made! I was so excited to have a comfortable futon that I went to sleep at 8:00PM... It was awesome! And best part, I didn't wake up with a sore back. Things are looking up in the sleep department. Hooray!

2 Comments:

At 22:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cold?? Cold!! It's probably like 10°C.. You want cold, try -20°C.. And it's not even winter yet..
Feel the love, from the Mac Attack

 
At 01:36, Blogger Samantha said...

but I'll bet you have heating inside your workplace... I don't. But yeah... -20C sucks. Screw work and spend the winter in Cuba ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home