2005-07-09

Sunday... again

I always have a hard time on Sundays because I know that Mondays are lurking just around the corner. This weekend has been less than uneventful. Spent most of it at home reading the news since someone decided that he was going to play video games all weekend.
Friday night was an enkai for all the first year teachers. It was a 6 course meal, including a lobster course AND a steak course... And as with most enkais: all you can drink! Now that provides for fantastic entertainment because the teachers who won't even look at me usually are fall over drunk and speaking to me in English.
Saturday, I should have been cleaning... but instead I was reading about the London bombings again. The BBC News obviously has good up to date information and since that is my homepage, I can't really avoid it. I've also been following the developments in the Filipino presedential saga. President Arroyo has sent her husband into exile and forced everyone around her to resign yet she insists on holding on by the skin of her teeth. Give up already.
And it is now Sunday. I am sitting in my apartment, looking around the room at the disaster I have to clean before my brother arrives on Friday... Boy do I have my work cut out for me... And yet where is the motivation to get my place clean? Now if I knew that then we would have no problems... but my guess is that it is somewhere here. Anyone game to help me look?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home